Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Where are all the ENFJ's in Fort Worth, Texas

I wonder what my life would be like if I had stuck to my weight loss and healthy meals in Fort Worth, Texas. Would I have had a 20+ year career in public service (EMS/LEO). Or would I have gone into teaching teenagers and adults? Or would I be in the medical field as a Psychologist or Nurse? 

Frustrating thought indeed when the light bulb goes off. When some information is found and after reading it a person instantly gets excited and says "Yes...yes that me!" A friend and I were talking about personalities. Though we are very different as friends, we seriously have different personalities. I'm more Extroverted while she is more Introverted. So we decided to take a Jung personality test.

I found out that my personality is an ENFJ. This type of personality makes up about 2 percent of the population. We are the leaders, teachers, and the people that like to inspire. I have to say that it's a shame that at a young age I let the need of approval from other people change my life in such a way.

When I got out of high school I was planning on becoming a Paramedic. Actually I was planning to join the Army as a linguist. I let someone tell me at this young age that I was too big. At 190 pound, I was only 40 pounds over weight. At 16 I was 5'8 and there I stayed. Their words made me feel like I was this huge monster. Actually, it was a childhood of teasing, judgment, and constantly being put on a diet that made me feel like I was a monster.

So I thought that I was too big to help someone. Why do I share this with the citizens of Fort Worth, Texas and the rest of the world? I want people to go out there and achieve their dreams. If it's a weight loss goal then achieve it. If it's a career goal then go for it. Just reach for that damn brass ring on the carousel ride of life.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment