Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Remember that your a sexy Fort Worth Texas woman

Sometimes I wonder what the Fort Worth Police Officers and Fort Worth Fire Department think of me when they come to an emergency call at my work. I know some of them are shaking their heads. I've gotten some not so great looks that have well...made me cry.

I don't cry often but I was having a really bad day. The look was just icing an a nasty flavored cake. It was one of those looks that started from your head, went to your toes, and then met at your eyes with a smirk on his face.

I have a friend in my life. How long has our friendship been? Is it really going on two months. Wow it's been a great two months so far. He's not a LEO, Fireman, or part of the EMS in the DFW area. But he sent me this text. I want to hold on to it for when I have those days when I can't stand looking at myself in the mirror.

"You are My Lil Red. You are a girlie girl bad ass Wolf tamer all wrapped up in a &^%$ sexy curvy package."

It's actually funny that he put the term wolf tamer. How did I get the nickname wolf tamer? My friend and I call the local...well let me break it down completely

Motorcycle cops - Copcycles (another story to share)
Fort Worth Police Officers - Panthers on the prowl
Constables - Big Chief
Sherriff - Long Horns
K-9  - Sniffers
Mounted Police - Cowboys
Fire Department - Howling Wolves (Because of the siren)
Medstar - Goldies (as in gold stars)

So how did I become the wolf tamer of Fort Worth, Texas? Well I have a love/hate relationship with some of the men at Station 2 and 14. I always try to be professional but there are some days when I'm not going to back down verbally.

At first I was on my jobs cleaning crew. I got yelled at by an Engineer/Medic for walking in and out of a door. I told him that I was doing my job and he yelled back that he was doing his. Then there was another incident where the man was just making rude comment. I can understand that being woken up at 4 a.m. is not fun. When your in one of my buildings, at least treat me with the respect that I give you.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment