Saturday, July 4, 2015

My favorite Taco Salad healthy recipe

When you say Taco Salad, I'm sure that it doesn't bring up ideas of healthy eating to mind. Most Taco Salads are laden with fatty meats, cheeses, refried beans, and creams. Something a person definitely doesn't want in their diet unless they want a splurge day. This is why I love my healthy taco salad recipe. The taste buds get all of the flavor but less fat.

Healthy Taco Salad
Serving of raw spinach
Serving of iceberg lettuce
4 ounces of grilled chicken that has been diced
Diced bell peppers
Diced onions
Serving of black beans that have been cooled
Yellow corn

Layer the ingredients of the Taco salad the way that you find appealing. I personally like to mix everything together. Top with low fat yogurt or low fat sour cream.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment