Tuesday, June 30, 2015

You want to know my weight why?

Sometimes things get tough when your loves, friends and family members want to get involved in your weight loss and healthy lifestyle. Sure, it's easy to keep track of your own life and be critical of yourself. It's hell when you open yourself up to other peoples comments and criticism. 

I had a lovely friend ask me to weigh in every Wednesday. Of course I'm sitting here wondering why the hell he wants that kind of information. I mean can't he see my weight loss through the smaller clothes that I'm buying? What would be the purpose of knowing the numbers?

He's also trying to lose weight and get healthy. We both have jobs that need us in the top of our physical fitness. Is he seeing this as a competition? Is he suddenly going to lift me up and walk me across a room when I'm a certain weight? Or is he going to use it as a motivational point in my life?

Maybe I should just stop reading things into his questions and emails.

No comments:

Post a Comment