Sunday, July 12, 2015

Persuing a dream in Fort Worth, Texas

Someone once said that as soon as you start to pursue a dream, your life wakes up and everything has meaning. This quote about goals, life, and success can not be farther from the truth. I once lived a very boring, sad, and mediocre life. I had dreams but I never spent the energy to pursue them.

Everything does have meaning, now that I've started to pursue dreams and goals in my life. Every decision that I make has an important meaning in my life. No longer are the days where I don't care anymore. No longer are the days where I'll idly let the sun rise and set in the city.

What did my healthy meals look like today?

Dinner
Coffee with equal and 4 creamers
Apple
Banana
Instant Ramen soup

Snack
Serving of baby carrot
Serving of peanuts

Lunch
Serving of three meat lasagna
Salad with ranch dressing

Snack
Serving of baby carrots
Serving of peanuts

Breakfast
Grilled Talapia Sandwich on a whole wheat hamburger bun, lettuce, pickles, grilled onions, and grilled mushrooms
10 baked French fries (1/2 russet potato with a little bit of olive oil and then baked)


I hope you had a healthy and happy day in the city of Fort Worth!

No comments:

Post a Comment