Monday, July 6, 2015

It's a happy family day in Fort Worth, Texas

When a person has been on a healthy eating plan for a year. They tend to start craving the foods that are healthy for them. For example, I've gotten into the habit of getting a cup of coffee and piece of fruit from our local 7/11 each morning after work. Not only does this give me about a five block walk but I get to check out all the local firemen and police officers getting their morning coffee. 

Then there are days like today where my body is seriously craving healthy foods. There are days in Fort Worth, Texas where I want to steam and eat every vegetable in sight. More than likely, my diet is not completely balanced yet and I'm leaving out important vitamins. I need to plan on putting more fruits and vegetables into my meals.

Dinner
Apple
Banana
Coffee with creamer and sweetner
Bottle of water

Lunch
Six crackers
Serving of Progresso Clam Chowder
5 extra steamed shrimp

Dinner
Egg Roll
2 Pot Stickers
Steamed Seafood with broccoli, onions, water chestnuts, diced carrots in a white sauce

I hope you have a healthy diet and fitness plan in Fort Worth, Texas today!

No comments:

Post a Comment