Monday, July 20, 2015

Planning to move

I'm planning to move and then really planning to move. I'm actually moving over to the West Side of Fort Worth, Texas. I've spent nearly four years on the East Side of Fort Worth. Don't get me wrong. 

I consider East Side part of me. I know a lot of the people. I'm friendly with the Fire Department and several of the Police Officers. I'm just tired of not being able to step away from my work. Chalk it up to being a Doctor or Nurse. Everyone asks you for advice or information because of the field that your in. That's what is happening now. I need to move into a place where my sanctuary is my sanctuary. Where it's not an extension of my work.

So this is a list of all the things that I need to get for the new place. When I show pictures, I'm sure many of you will say that this is a guys apartment. Or this apartment belongs to a young adult. I like movies. I like vibrant colors. I like fun.

Living room
Couch
Love Seat
coffee table
candles
cute candle holders
TV table
end tables
two lamps
artwork
picture frames
plants

Dining room
Dinner table
chairs
table mats
centerpiece

Kitchen
Beer mugs
coffee cups
milk glasses
dining ware
silver ware
mixer
blender
rice cooker
cookware
mixing bowls

Bedroom
Bed
Comforter
artwork
pillows
throw pillows
teddy bears
throw blanket

Bathroom
hand towels
towels
bath mat
shower curtain
scale

Misc
Cleaning supplies
Air freshener
Fan
game system
DVR
patio chairs
patio table

No comments:

Post a Comment