Monday, July 13, 2015

Does the universe know my weight loss goals?

I woke up this morning and found this in my Fort Worth, Texas newsletter. It's a little snippet of Astrology that really hit me upside the head.

"Your strong imagination provides an innovative spark, turning the dark future into a place you can get glimpses of. Use those glimpses to shape your appearance. Maneuver as you step towards the career you want."

I'm sitting here really asking myself "What the hell?" 

It's just a scary coincidence that I've been having dreams about my body taking shape to where I want it to be. I've also been having active dreams. Sometimes these dreams involve a healthier body and possible careers at the same time. Dreams of saving peoples lives, protecting people at work, and talking shop with fellow Public Service/Public Safety personnel. 

All the while I get some glimpse of a changed body part. One moment I'm running on the east side of Fort Worth, Texas. The next dream I'm doing yoga in my back yard. The next dream, I'm biking home from work to the West Side of Fort Worth, Texas. The next dream I'm paddle boarding on the Trinity.

Yeah...it's going to be an interesting year of weight loss, healthy eating, and body shaping in Fort Worth, Texas.

No comments:

Post a Comment