Friday, July 10, 2015

Took the long way home in Fort Worth Texas

Usually on Friday mornings, I head to the local check cashing spot in Fort Worth, Texas. Then I jump on the bus and head home. I had a lot of energy today. I decided to take the long way home. I walked the five blocks. At 8 a.m. in the morning, I already had sweat pouring from my pores. It feels good to cram activity into whatever space I can on a busy day.

What was my healthy eating plan for the day?

Dinner
Apple
Banana
Coffee with 4 creamer cups and equal

Snack
Serving of baby carrots and a serving of ranch dressing

Lunch
4 ounces of grilled chicken
1 cup of cauliflower
1 Tbsp of cream cheese
1 Tbsp of sour cream

Snack
Serving of green grapes
Cheese stick

Breakfast
4 ounces of grilled beef
1/4 cup of baked beans
1/2 large potato
1 Tbsp of sour cream

No comments:

Post a Comment