Saturday, July 11, 2015

It's a simple meal tonight in Fort Worth, Texas

The adventures of weight loss in Fort Worth, Texas is so much easier when you have people to support you in your efforts. On another website, I posted my successes, short term goals, and long term goals were. I was really surprised about the people that spoke up about my healthy eating and my meal plans.

Of course there were men and women who said that I didn't need to lose any more weight. That it was the personality that mattered. I was very humbled when I was told that I have a great spirit. We are our own worse enemy even when it comes to judging our own character. I tend to be really hard on myself.

What was on the menu today for my diet

Dinner:
Six inch Subway Turkey breast sub
2 vegetable egg rolls

Snack
Serving of baby carrots
Donut

Lunch
Six inch Subway Turkey breast sub
3 ounces of grilled chicken
1/4 cup of baked beans

Snack
Serving of baby carrots

Breakfast
4 ounces of grilled chicken
Coffee with 4 Tbsp creamer and equal
1/4 cup of baked beans

That was my day of healthy eating in Fort Worth, Texas. How are you doing with your weight loss?

No comments:

Post a Comment