Sunday, July 12, 2015

Finding a place to walk in Fort Worth, Texas

I don't feel safe walking in Fort Worth, Texas. I see people running around all the time. I just don't see how they feel safe on the streets. I don't live in the greatest neighborhood. I've been blessed <sarcasm> to live on the East Side of Fort Worth, Texas. Yes, it's a neighborhood of drug deals and prostitution.

Today my best friend and I did a lot of walking. I took the mile long walk from 7-11 to my studio apartment. Then we decided that we were going to go to the zoo. So we walked to Ol' Pancake House to the entrance to the zoo. We passed by the river. It was a great place to walk.

I still did not feel comfortable in the area even though we were on the West Side of Fort Worth, Texas. So I guess I have a new adventure on my road to health and weight loss. I want to find a walking group or path to walk when Spring 2016 arrives to the city. Or perhaps fellow panthers will get excited about their health and join me on the river trails.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment