Sunday, July 5, 2015

Weight Loss Tip: Go for the salad Fort Worth, Texas

Are you ready for another weight loss tip? I'm always trying to add more fruits and vegetables to my diet. O.k. let me be honest there are days when my body actually craves raw vegetables. The junk food teen and carnivorous wolf inside of me turns into a little red bunny rabbit.

My schedule is so busy that I'm more like a red chicken running around with my head cut off. I'm sure there are others out there in Fort Worth, Texas and the rest of the world that feel just the way I do. What is a person to do? Do we pay the higher price of already cut up vegetables? Do we pay the price of healthy meals of vegetables and protean.

A little weight loss tip? Pick a day to cut, shred, slice and dice. I try to make sure that the vegetable crisper is filled with shredded carrots, sliced eggs, shredded/diced radishes, shredded zucchini, diced cucumbers, cherry tomatoes, fresh spinach, shredded lettuce and much more.

My salad dressings are measured out into individual serving sizes. You can buy a sleeve of 2 ounce cups and lids at most office supply/medical stores.

Then when I'm in a rush, I'll throw a salad together and top it with a lean protean. I'm then able to have a meal in an instant. So there you go Fort Worth, a weight loss tip and healthy meal plan bright and early this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment