Thursday, July 16, 2015

Where's the healthy meal plans

I know that I have been lacking in providing healthy meal plans. It's not that I don't have them. There is no way that I could have lost 130 pounds of fat without them. There is no way that I'm going to lose another 130 pounds of fat without them. The truth is...

I just haven't organized all 365 days of them. Well more than that really. I have meal plans from March 2014 till today. The are written down on emails, napkins, small pieces of paper, and other little things. 

I do make this promise to my readers though. There will be a daily meal plan, weight loss journal, and work out program for each day of the week. I'm just in the process of transferring everything over to Fort Worth Flab 2 Fit.

I could always use some healthy meal plan suggestions. So while I'm typing, typing, working out and typing, share your favorite meal in the comment section!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment