Saturday, June 27, 2015

McDonalds Splurge Day

I can't believe that it's been another two weeks on my weight loss program. I'm doing my best to turn Fort Worth Flab into Fort Worth Fit in a years time. I really want all of this weight gone before next summer. If I am unable to succeed, then I would at least like to have a healthier lifestyle and be a size 16.

Today is not a successful day because today is also a spurge day. I tend to have spurge days every two weeks. They actually keep me on track with my weight loss. I know what you are thinking. How can eating junk food for one meal allow you to stay on track with your health? It's the fact that I know in two weeks I can have the pizza, ice cream, lasagna, and other heavy calorie items. Only for one meal though.

I think I want to start letting my treats be healthier things. Things that are good quality instead of quantity. I want treats to be things like professionally made muffins, hand rolled sushi, and nice protean that is higher in calories. I mean who doesn't like a good slice of fatty fish over a grill.

Today consisted of high sugar items and fatty fast food in my diet. I wanted to try the new steak, egg, and bagel. I also wanted something with coffee in it that was really cold. I purchased a McDonalds Frappuccino. I have to admit that I was not impressed with either. I wish I had used my weight loss splurge on something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment