Monday, June 22, 2015

Down a size in the lady stuff

Proof that my healthy lifestyle in Fort Worth, Texas is working. How can someone not lose weight and clean the impurities out of their body with the heat that we have been having. I'm really glad that I work 3rd shift. I have to deal with as little heat as possible.

Breakfast
Chicken breast
A large artichoke
Salad with 2 Tbsp of mayonnaise shredded carrots, egg, 1oz of cheese, cherry tomatoes

Snack
Serving of grapes

Lunch
Progresso clam chowder (2 servings)

Snack
Cheese stick
Serving of green grapes

Dinner
Cup of coffee with equal and creamer
Large apple
Banana

What is the proof that my weight loss plan is working? Well I have a date tomorrow so I went out and purchased some cute bras and undies. I looked at the measurements on the back of the package. Low and behold, I'm down a size with my underwear. Healthy living has caused me to get a natural breast reduction. I went from a size 52 to a size 44.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment