Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Your an amazing woman

A big part of dealing with weight loss and living healthy is the emotional part. When we are not in the right frame of mind, staying on a healthy eating plan can be difficult. I was told today "Your an amazing person." Why is it so hard to believe the person though. Why is it so hard not to think that the man is just being nice or he just wants to get something by having a silver tongue.

Everyone's words are valid. When a person gives a compliment it's difficult to believe them. It's hard for me to believe peoples words because I have been hurt so many times by peoples words. I personally would like to deal with physical let downs than pain caused by words. They say that the pen is mightier than the tongue. I say both can tear a person apart.

I'm slowly trying to just say "Thank You" when HE gives me compliments. It's not something that is going to happen over night. I am trying to learn though.

No comments:

Post a Comment