Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Healthy Eating for June 2nd, 2015

I think that I have not done well with eating healthy because today I woke up with my body screaming "Give Me Vegetables!" I did not eat a lot of vegetables in the past week. Now that I have had the time to sit down and think about it, I can mark that up to two weeks. It's no wonder that my body is screaming and yelling for certain foods.

Breakfast:
2 Tilapia flanks
Salad with 3 tablespoons of thousand island dressing, romaine lettuce, tomatoes, onions, cucumbers, a couple black olives
Grilled pineapple

Lunch
4 ounces of chicken breast
Salad with 3 tablespoons of thousand island dressing, romaine lettuce, tomatoes, onions, cucumbers, a couple black olives.

Dinner
Oatmeal with 1/8 cup of diced walnuts and 1/2 cup of blueberries

No comments:

Post a Comment