Monday, June 8, 2015

Nervious about dating again

I was going to wait until I had lost all of my weight. I was going to wait until I was extremely healthy and had a successful eating plan. My friend had introduced me to a website that is for women who are BBW. The website is also for BHM (Big Handsome Men), women who love BBW/BHM, and the men that love BBW/BHM. At first I didn't want to sign up.

I have spent so much of my life trying to make other people happy. I have spent so much of my life making sure that other people were cared for. I have spent so much of my life hiding. I have spent so much of my life ignoring my own needs.

I need someone to go out with. I need someone to spend time with. I need someone to share my life with. If anyone knows my history, then you know that I recently divorced my husband. No one can replace my best friend. I will love Mike until my bones are ashes in the dirt. It's just that I need someone that is on my level. I need someone that wants to be part of their community.

I'm afraid of rejection though. I'm afraid that this man will either think that I'm too small for his liking, too big for his liking, too heavy chested for his liking, or too heavy hipped for his liking. I'm afraid that I'll just be this fetish that someone is only going to enjoy for a moment. I'm afraid that the man is going to be lusting just after one body part instead of wanting to know every part of me.

I know that I'm going to have to kiss a lot of frogs till I meet another man that will seem like my best friend again. I just don't think I'm ready to deal with all the pond slime.

No comments:

Post a Comment