Thursday, June 11, 2015

It's a Progresso Garden Vegetable soup day in Fort Worth, Texas

Today continues my adventure of eating a healthy diet while trying out different Progresso soups. I figured that since the company has 40 different types, then I have something to try for 40 different days. I'm slightly worried about the salt content of some of the soups. I know that Progresso is trying to use natural Sea Salt. Is that still healthy for those of us that have high blood pressure and heart problems?

Dinner
Apple
Banana
Coffee with sugar free hazelnut syrup and three half/half creamers

Lunch
Turkey breast salad sandwich (ground turkey, tbsp. mayo, diced carrot, golden raisins, dried cranberries, and whole wheat bread.

Breakfast
Whole wheat English muffin
3 ounces of grilled ground turkey
2 servings of Progresso Garden Vegetable soup with added shredded carrots and cabbage

No comments:

Post a Comment