Friday, June 12, 2015

It's a lentils with ham day in Fort Worth, Texas

Progressive Soup has really made some changes with their recipes. This really helps me personally because I never know how to make a healthy lunch. There have been many days when I never ate a healthy lunch. I'm sure my waistline showed for it because of an actual lack of nutritional food. So what did I eat at home and around Fort Worth, Texas today?

Dinner
Apple
Banana
Coffee with sugar free hazelnut syrup and three half/half creamers

Lunch
3 ounces of ham
1 serving of Progressive Lentils
Salad of spinach, tomatoes, and yellow bell pepper
Serving of thousand island dressing

Dinner
4 ounces of Tilapia
Salad of spinach, tomatoes, and yellow bell pepper
Serving of thousand island dressing

No comments:

Post a Comment