Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Just not feeling like eating on May 27 2015

I'm doing what I said I was going to do. I'm reporting my weight loss meal for the day. I've been working a lot of hours in Fort Worth, Texas. I just don't feel like eating today. If I did feel like eating then I don't feel like preparing a meal. I just don't have the energy to cook anything. I don't want to deal with delivery of food because the calories are too high for my weight loss program.

Breakfast:
serving of cottage cheese
serving of pine apple
apple sauce
string cheese stick
serving of whole grain crackers

Lunch:
Toasted bagel with cream cheese
Celery with a serving of peanut butter

Dinner:
whole grain cereal with milk

I know that you are going to have days like this if your trying to eat healthy and stay on a weight loss program. This is why it is important to have healthy snacks around the house. I don't usually like to snack. I actually have to force myself to snack on my eating program. When I don't want to cook or when I'm too tired to move a muscle then I turn to snacking. I like to find things that are within the 100 calorie range because it's easier to keep track of the calories for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment