Monday, May 25, 2015

Feeling a little antsy with my weight loss today

I've spent the last four days in bed. I worry about my weight loss efforts. I am still on bed rest until Wednesday night when I go back to work. I still worry about my diet efforts.

I can understand not having a good day. Not having a good ten days is completely something different. I don't even want to step on the scale to see the result. Of course I think that it's going to be horrible.

It's not that I didn't stick to my weight loss program and training program. I was just not able to push myself as much as I usually do. And I hate that.

I have goals to attain. A lot of these goals are dependant on the size of my body. They are career goals. They are athletic goals. They are travel goals. They are goals that include body boards and wet suits.

How did I end up with ten days of bed rest. I was breaking up a fight at work. I must have stepped wrong or turned wrong. I limped through the rest of my security shift. The next day I was unable to put any weight on it. It killed me to flex my foot. 

My training endeavors come to a slow because of a torn tendon in my left foot. Now I have to make sure that my weight loss endeavors do not come to a screeching halt. That would kill me more than my foot has.


No comments:

Post a Comment