Thursday, May 28, 2015

It's splurge day on my weight loss program

Yay! It's splurge day on my weight loss program. I'm actually doing well considering all the good food in Fort Worth, Texas. The problem that I seem to be having is not getting enough vegetables in. I have no problem eating my proteins but I get tired of eating dark leafy greens all the time. Some of the vegetables out there are not good for me because they really act like a starch. They tend to mess up my blood sugar. 

Breakfast
2 chicken thighs and legs
1 cup of spinach
Salad with tablespoon of no fat sour cream

Lunch
Slice of cheese cake
2 slices of pepperoni pizza
Salad with 3 ounces of turkey breast, Tbsp of cheese, carrots, celery, and diced broccoli

Dinner
Bowl of high fiber cereal with 1/2 cup of milk.

This week I wish I had not splurged on my weight loss program. No scratch that. I just need to find a better Pizza place in Fort Worth, Texas. If I'm going to spurge on two slices of pizza, I want them to be the best tasting slices of pizza a girl can get.

I know that the thought of chicken thighs and legs seems strange for breakfast. I want to make my goal that I eat my biggest meal at breakfast. Remember that I also work 3rd shift. Your dinner is my breakfast in the world of weight loss. 

No comments:

Post a Comment