Sunday, May 24, 2015

I feel like eating everything in sight. Weight Loss Journey May 24, 2015

It has been a stressful day in Fort Worth, Texas. I don't have a lot of work to do today. Emotionally it has been hell and back. When someone is my size, they are going to run into a lot of self doubt about themselves. Someone could be changing their life and following their weight loss program to the point. Self doubt will still raise it's ugly head and stare you down. This is especially true when someone starts a new relationship. Self doubt rises up when someone is trying to get back into the dating world.

So I feel like I want to eat everything in sight. No I didn't do it. I actually had a decent day in that area of my weight loss journey. I don't think that I have emotionally eating cured. I do have it under control though.

Breakfast:
2 small steaks of tilapia
serving of asparagus
1/2 baked potato with a serving of sour cream
2 cups of romaine with a serving of ranch dressing, cherry tomatoes, shredded carrots, and shredded radishes.

Lunch:
1 serving of carved turkey, unsweetened cranberry sauce, diced celery, 2 slices of whole wheat bread

No comments:

Post a Comment