Saturday, May 23, 2015

I weigh how much?

I have lost track on how many days I've been on my Fort Worth Flab program. This is the first time that I have written about it publicly. Most of my weight loss journals, emotional journals, and diet ideas are written down on paper. I'll be spending that next 365 days transcribing them to this weight loss blog.

I know there are hundreds of weight loss blogs out there. Why add another one? This is my story, my journey, my steps towards getting my life back. It's my path to letting the adventure hungry, spontaneous, thrill seeking soul shine through.

So I had to go to the hospital because I was having some serious pain in my foot. For some reason they wanted to know how much I weighed. Trust me, if they told me the pain was from being to heavy, I was going to throw a shoe at them. That would probably result in my arrest. But at least I would be carted off by good looking Police Officers. 

Lately I have been ignoring the scale in my weight loss journey. I've been wanting to focus on just taking up less space in this world. My ultimate goal is to have more muscle with feminine curves in all the right places. If the scale says 180 and I feel happy then I'm good to go.

So drum roll please...

Starting Weight 552
Current Weight 427
Weight Loss 127 pounds

Goal weight 150 - 160

The healthy lifestyle and weight loss journey continues. I know it's a lot road. My life depends on it though. My future depends on it. My career depends on it.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment