Saturday, March 8, 2014

Weight Loss Meal Plan For March 8th, 2014

This is my weight loss meal plan for today. I have to admit that I have no idea what I'm doing at this moment. So I'm just trying to eat what I think is healthy. I'm trying to make better choices on what I put in my body.

Breakfast
A glass of milk
6 strawberries
2 graham crackers

Lunch
Salad consisting of lettuce, black beans, pico de gallo, sour cream, small amount of shredded cheese.

Dinner
Grilled pork chop
Half a bake potato
Pat of butter
Serving of corn

Snack
Popcorn

I was feeling hungry at the end of the day. So I thought that Popcorn would be the best option since it's a snack that fills me up. I know that corn was probably not the best option. I should have chosen something that had more nutrition in it. Old habits die hard. It was the only vegetable that I could get my significant other to eat. I no longer have a significant other but it's still an old habit to make corn as the side dish.

No comments:

Post a Comment