Sunday, March 9, 2014

Weight Loss Journey March 9th, 2014

As for my weight loss and cardio, I put in a mile today. It was a great day to be out in Fort Worth, Texas. That's if you like the snow though. I'm not quite ready to add upper and lower body strengthening yet. I do need to get it done though. I don't want to have thunder thighs and bat wings for arms forever.

What did I eat for the day?

Breakfast
Cup of starbucks coffee with cream and sweetener
Oatmeal with brown sugar and almonds

Lunch
Bagel with cream cheese, spinach, sliced tomatoes, and sliced turkey

Dinner
4 Spring Rolls 
Instead of using tofu, I decided to use the left over turkey from lunch. It's a recipe that I found on sparkpeople. You can find this healthy recipe here.

I still don't think that I'm eating enough calories. I still tend to feel hungry at night but I'm really fighting the urge to snack at night. I don't want to eat something and then go to sleep. I have a friend that suggested that I add two protean snacks into my weight loss diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment