Thursday, March 5, 2015

I have what?

I thought my weight loss journey was going well. Then someone scratched me at work. My face blew up to the point that it almost took my life.

Today, I kinda wish that it had taken my life. The Doctor gave me the news. "You're blood sugar is too high. You have Diabetes. Your going to have to really monitor your foods.
Your going to have to take an injection each morning"

Wait...what...I have to monitor my food more than I do now. I have to do what? I have to play with a needle each day. I can't stand needles. I absolutely hate needles. Now it's an every day thing.

I'm just frustrated with my weight loss and health today. I feel like I'm starting over. I feel like I haven't accomplished anything. I know that I have but today I feel like I haven't

People tell me that I look like I have lost weight. People tell me that my face looks a lot thinner. People tell me that I'm acting more positive.

I just don't feel it today.

No comments:

Post a Comment