Saturday, March 7, 2015

Day 2 at JPS - Don't take each day for granted

Not the place in Fort Worth, Texas where I want to spend my 43rd Birthday. I'm in a private hotel room because apparently I have a staph infection somewhere in my body. I'm looking outside the hospital room at the snow and a graveyard. Not the best thing to have a view of while in the hospital. The nurses tell me that it is one of the oldest graveyards in Fort Worth, Texas. I can almost imagine how it was in the old west. The city of Fort Worth and then this small graveyard up on the hill.

Though being in the hospital really does put my life into perspective. I could have been dead two days ago. I could have had my life ended at the young age of 42. Yes, I consider this age young because to me age is just a number. People are doing amazing things in their 
60's, 70's and 80's.

It just reminds me that it's time to get my behind in gear. There is just too much of life to enjoy. There are too many experiences in life to go out and experience. There are to many lives to help change. There is to much in the community to help with.

Just don't take each day for granted

No comments:

Post a Comment