Sunday, August 13, 2017

Newly Homeless in Fort Worth, Texas

Dallas/Fort Worth is a big city and a growing city. In a big and growing city like the DFW Metroplex things can be hidden. What is behind close doors stays behind close doors For example, for 15 years I didn't know that I was living with a pedophile. Yes, I knew that he had a criminal background but I didn't know to what extent this DFW resident was hiding. 

This was until the ex and I were thinking about opening a business. I decided to do a background check on him  I found out that he was charged with Assault on a minor/Lewd conduct under the age of 14. His victims were 5, 7, and 7. He lied to me because he was afraid to lose me. As a human being, I deserve the whole truth. I deserve to be able to make an honest decision before investing 15 years of my life into a relationship. Ethically and morally I have to leave because this is just wrong.

So tomorrow morning I will walk out of a two bedroom home with a huge back yard to start my life over. I have to remember that the house, the yard, and everything else is just stuff. I'm now able to start my life over. I'm able to take a break from relationships and work on the things that I need to work on. I'm able to build healthy relationships. In reality, I don't think I've ever had a healthy relationship.

I'm sad too. I'm walking away from five very adorable cats. Koi, who is the Mama. Gibbs, Abby, D'Nozo, and Ziva. Can you guess what some of my favorite shows are? I've taken pictures of them so that I can remember them. I'm hoping to adopt them out without having to be at the house. I can't take them to the shelter tonight because then my ex will know what is going on and I might put myself in danger.

There is really only one need that I have and that's transportation. I am a Diabetic with no medication. It is important that I get to doctor appointments, interviews, and such. Could you consider donating to my transportation fund? This will allow me to get to medical appointments, job interviews, and to places to fill out applications. I'll also need to go find counseling. Honestly, the news that I received from my ex has really put me for a loop mentally.

No comments:

Post a Comment